New 16 Plant-based Option Fast Food Restaurant choices #PlantbasedFriday. Plant-based eating is spreading rapidly. It’s in the National Supermarkets and now National Fast Food Restaurant chains. Here is a new list of 16 Fast Food Chains that carry Plant-based options for health-conscious consumers.
- Burger King has the Impossible Whopper, which uses the Impossible Burger. They are also testing a plant-based version of their Chicken Royale sandwich in the United Kingdom
- California Pizza Kitchen. The California Veggie Pizza and the Tostada Thin Crust can both be easily made plant based. There’s also the plant based “Don’t Call Me Chicken” BBQ pizza. California Kitchen also offers a selection of soups, bowls, and salads.
- Cheesecake Factory Plant based options include the vegan Cobb salad, Korean fried cauliflower, pasta pomodoro, avocado toast, spinach and mushroom flatbread, lasagna, French country salad, and their version of the Impossible Burger.
- Del Taco was was an early adopter of plant-based eating choices. They also provide a comprehensive list of meatless options that includes burritos, tacos, bowls and even a crunchy tostada. Their Epic Beyond Fresh Guacamole Burrito is totally vegan and contains 44 grams of protein.
- Dunkin’ recently introduced a vegetarian Southwest Veggie Power Breakfast Sandwich, which features a Morningstar Farms Black Bean Patty layered with a loaded egg. They also have vegan choices such as bagels, hash browns, English muffins, oatmeal, and avocado toast, and a white omelet topped with aged white cheddar cheese on a multigrain. Dunkin’ also has plant-based milks like oat, almond, or coconut milk.
- Just Salad offers salad bowls packed with Beyond Beef Meatballs and Breaded Daring Chicken, which are both entirely plant based. You can also build your own salad, wrap, or bowl from dozens of delicious ingredients like roasted sweet potatoes, balsamic mushrooms, roasted corn, vegan cheese, and avocado
- Little Caesars has all kinds of pizzas with plant-based veggie choices and has recently released its plant-based pepperoni;
- Mellow Mushroom plant-based pizza options include dairy-free cheese, Follow Your Heart brand, and plant-based proteins, such as tofu and tempeh… plus every veggie topping you could possibly imagine.
- Panda Express a wide selection of plant-based options and sides, including Eggplant Tofu, Veggie Spring Rolls, broccoli, kale, cabbage, and Chow Mein. And now many new options like Beyond Meat Orange ‘Chicken’, Beyond Beef Pot stickers, Quinoa Cauliflower Fried Rice, Wok-fried Seasonal Veggies, and Kung Pao Mushroom & Potato.
- Panera Bread has vegan and plant-based options, like salad and bowls sans dairy or meat products. They have a Baja bowl, Mediterranean grain bowl, tomato basil cucumber salad, ten vegetable soup, Greek salad, and strawberry poppy salad and all can be modified to be totally vegan-friendly.
- Qdoba has menu items for both vegetarians and vegans. Many of their selections can be customized to include Impossible plant-based meats. Some also have some standard menu items like their Impossible taco salad and fajita vegan bowl, which are designed to be vegetarian-friendly.
- Red Robin offers two different vegan burger patties: a house-made veggie patty made with quinoa and ancient grains and the Impossible Burger. You can also customize many of their burgers to be vegan by omitting the cheese and aioli.
- Starbucks has been an innovator of plant-based and vegetarian offering. Their Impossible Breakfast Sandwich is a tasty alternative of vegetarian protein breakfast. They also have fruit and cheese, chickpea bites with avocado, egg and Gouda, and peanut butter and jelly. They also have a variety of plant-based milks and an expansive menu of naturally dairy-free drinks
- Taco Bell has many plant-based options. Their menu revolves around combinations of rice, beans (black and refried), cheese, and toppings, and they can be added to everything from tacos and burritos to chalupas and bowls.
- TGI Fridays main plant based vegetarian option is their Loaded Beyond Burger, which comes grilled and topped with white cheddar, lettuce, tomato, red onion, pickles, and TGIF sauce. You can also order a Beyond Meat patty in place of other burgers if you want a varied selection of toppings.
- Wendy’s has a Spicy Black Bean Burger, for plant based Vegan lovers. Their meatless burger features a plant-based black bean patty made with a blend of spices, layered with tomatoes, onion slices, romaine lettuce, chipotle jalapeños, pepper jack cheese, and a spicy chipotle sauce. Wendy’s also has a baked potato and a variety of salads available.
Article – New 16 Plant-based Option Fast Food Restaurant choices brought to you by #PlantbasedFriday